Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm Leaving Tomorrow

Well, the big day is almost here. I had been hoping to use the blog while in Ethiopia but since I'm not bringing a laptop and because blogspot is blocked in Ethiopia, I will only be able to email people while I'm there (with the computer provided by our agency's guesthouse). I hope to post lots a pictures when I get back. I'll be home March 28th. Please pray for a safe journey-please :) I will leave the US on Wed evening and it will be Thursday evening when I land in Ethiopia. So Friday I will see my son for the first time----eeeeeeeeeehhhh it's so exciting.

And if you're reading this Dad-I will make sure to stretch my legs and get up and walk frequently on the plane.

2 comments:

Julie Townshend said...

Dear Kelsey Family,

So close now!!!!! We are so excited for you all! What a wonderful addition to your great family. Angie, you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you take the journey tomorrow. I can't wait to hear more when you return!

All the best,

Julie

Anonymous said...

I know I already talked to you, but I figured I'd put a comment anyway. I'm so excited for you! I have butterflies in my stomach, so I can't imagine how you're feeling. This is going to be one of the most incredible experiences of your life. I hope the flight goes smoothly. Have a great time!!