Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Travel date, travel date, travel date!!!!!

Well we finally found out today that we will be traveling on March 20th. I made the mistake of befriending other people who cleared court on the same date as us and they all found out earlier today that they were going on the 20th. So of course I was a mess today, wondering why they found out and not me. After several phone calls to my rep (not my usual style) I finally got the confirmed travel date. I'm in the process of buying my airline tickets now. I'm sad that I won't be home for Easter but Abera's worth it. It will be a wonderful Easter in Ethiopia. Interestingly enough, Ethiopia is on a different calendar as us so it actually won't be Easter in ET- I think it's in April this year - I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo!!!! Now take a deep breath and chill out. Remember how this all seemed so far away in January?The next couple of weeks are going to fly by with all the stuff you have to do to get ready.

Anonymous said...

How exciting, Angie - was thinking about you today and wondering where things were at - so glad I checked - he is just GORGEOUS - hope to meet him on the playground soon - safe travels and best wishes!!! -Karen Penny