Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just saying hi

Not much to talk about here. I did need to announce that Abera lost his tooth last week. I have a picture of his new smile but it's not on the computer yet. I'll post it soon (yeah you've heard that before). When it started to get really loose, I went to the bank to get a silver dollar (they're not silver anymore-but you get the point.) Anyway, we were all set for the toothfairy to come and wouldn't you know it-he lost the tooth one evening after I had gone to work :( (And I had left the coin in my wallet )Since I want' coming home till the next morning, we werent' able to use the nice dollar we got. So Gerald just used 2 quarters. Abera didn't know the difference. He was excited anyway. The next day at school the teacher got him in front of the class and he walked up to all his friends to show them his missing spot in his mouth. It was so cute. All the kids were saying, "ooh, wow", and stuff like that.

Also, can you tell, I wasn't working this past summer. I was looking at the link to my posts on the side of the blog. There were so many more posts in July and August. Then it totally drops off after that. Oh well. At least I got some laundry done today. Brandon wants to play on Noggin's website right now, so I guess I'll go.

1 comment:

Shea said...

A.J. can not wait till she looses a tooth. I'm glad top see you post. I enjoy reading.