Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I was tagged by Shea

Well, I was tagged the other day. Apparently I have to list 6 "quirky yet boring and unspectacular things about myself." Then I have to choose 6 other people to 'tag'. I'll leave a note on their comments section to let them know they were tagged.

1. I have to eat junk food at night after all the kids are asleep. Usually chocolate chip cookies or Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

2. I drive a minivan and love it. Cliche as it is, I said I'd never drive one but when you have 4 kids, you're options are limited. DH has a big SUV and I hate getting the kids in and out of that thing.

3. I love to watch House Hunters.

4. I could eat spaghetti every day of the week.

5. I never wear make up. Just never got into the habit. I guess I'm too lazy.

6. I would love to learn how to surf.

I"m going to tag Gerald, Steph, Jen, Laura, Rebecca and Christina

1 comment:

Shea said...

I love house hunters too!!!