Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today Samantha told me to close my eyes. She took my hand and took me to the other room. She then said 'suprise'!!! And showed me this. She was so proud of it. She had tried to put all the supermen in the car but only their toes would fit.

So after getting dinner ready, I go into the living room and this is what I found. The salad is in a salad spinner. When I asked why the figurines were in there, Gerry said they were spinning-well, duh, what else would they be doing in there?

We went to a farm today to go berry picking. The kids loved picking blueberries. True to form, Gerry had only 5 blueberries in his bag when we were done. He ate the rest as he was picking. Gerry looooves blueberries. We have tons of blueberries now and I think I'm going to make blueberry delight tomorrow (yummy). We also got a huge box of peaches. I didn't mean to get so many but all the kids just kept adding peaches and before I knew it, the box was filled. Sorry no pics - I forgot to bring the camera.

1 comment:

Eastiopians said...

LOL! Love to see action figures hard at work around the house. Reminds me of life with my brother as a child. Nice to *meet* you.