Monday, July 28, 2008

That girl drives me crazy!!!

You remember those backpacks we bought-brand new ones? Today we bought all the kids' school supplies and when I came home I got all the backpacks together to pack them up and I opened up Samantha's and the worst smell came out of it! She had taken a sippy cup full of chocolate milk and put it inside the bag. I've been looking for that cup for a few days now. The milk had spilled out everywhere. I may try to clean it out just to say I tried but at this point it looks like I have to buy her a new one. (Her bag from last year has a hole in it 'cause she likes to drag the backpack-that's why I was glad she picked out the one she did for this year that has wheels).

Oh and I bought a 6 pack of Coke and only came home with 5. I didn't even notice they werent all in the pack.

But on a good note, I finally found the Ethiopia collector Coke cans. Gerald gets to drink all except one that I hid. (No I'm not talking about the lost bottle of coke. I bought a 6 pack of bottled and a pack of canned cokes).

1 comment:

Chatter said...

Angie, it's so great to hear from you. I read through old post and I'm so glad the attachment and adjustment has gotten better. It definitely takes time and I know some of your feelings. It was so hard. Just tonight I was rocking Biruk and thinking about how I finally am forgetting he's adopted. The feeling and love is becoming so natural. Yeah!