Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Abera's first day of school

Sorry, no pictures...I"m such a bad mommy. I forgot to take pics of Brandon's first day also. It was a long, tiring day today. 9:15 drop Sam, Gerry and Brandon off at their school. Home till 12 noon to pick up Brandon. Had to be at Abera's school by 12:15 to help set up (it's a co-op and it was my turn to set up/clean up). Then back at Abera's school by 2:30. By 3:15 we were done cleaning up at Abera's school. Then off to pick up Sam and Gerry at 3:50. We would have been too early if we had driven strait to pick them up, but it didn't seem worth it to go home with Abera and Brandon just to get back in the car like 20 minutes later. So we parked at the bottom of the big school hill and walked to school. OMG it was hot this afternoon. Everyone was exhausted by the time we got home.

So anyway, Abera had a great day. He went in to school fine. The teachers said he had a great day. Since I had to come early to help clean up, I got to see him at story time. He seemed to be sitting still and listening and answering questions. I asked him if he wanted to go to school tomorrow and he smiled and said "Yes!".

Brandon's teacher said he had an excellent day!!! Boy she's a miracle worker :) I told Brandon how I heard he had a great day and he said, ' yup mom, I didn't make a big mess with the water today"

Tomorrow, will hopefully be a little calmer as I don't have to work at Abera's school, but I'll still have a lot of driving around to do. It may be a pain to have the 2 little ones in preschool at different times but already I can see it's good for both of them to have some one on one time with me.

1 comment:

Shea said...

I'm a camera nut but forget it at the worst times lol