Sunday, September 28, 2008

This job is kicking my butt!!!!

I'm still alive!!!! I just have not had time to post. I have been keeping up with my email and 2 forums that I frequent, but I keep forgetting to post here. I just got off of a 12 hour shift (really ended up being 13 hours). It's my 3rd day working in a row (not all 12 hours though). I am pooped! I can't wait till I'm done with this training program so I can set my own hours. I don't know why I'm posting - I think I"m falling asleep right now. I was apparently nominated for a blog award from a sweet fellow blogger but for the life of me I can't follow up with the rules of 'accepting the award'. Sorry Shea-you understand, I hope :) We had a nanny for 2 days but then she quit (no my kids aren't that bad!!!). She got engaged and was moving to be closer to her fiance. It's a shame cause the kids really liked her. Grandma's watching the kids tomorrow (yeah, I have to work tmr too :( Then we have until Wednesday to find another babysitter. The kiddies are doing great but I can't think of any cute things they've done lately. Oh, I did take pictures of some of their cute artwork from school but I don't have an example of each kid's work yet so I can't post them yet. Next time I post I"m going to show you all funny smiley faces Samantha draws and other cute stuff from the kids. Good night for now.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Shea said...

Of course I understand girl, I just wanted you to know I love ya! I hope your job gets better and your hours and what you want them to be. Here you are going off to work, and I am scrounging around trying to figure out a way I can quit mine lol. For the first time in my life, I want to be a SAHM. I even baked homeade cookies for the first time this weekend (I've never been the domestic sort lol)

datri said...

Well, heck, maybe if you didn't spend so much time arguing with those Republicans you'd have more time to blog! Makes me want to bang my head against the computer screen sometimes.

Angie said...

Hilarious Ecki!