Sunday, September 14, 2008

Never underestimate Samantha :)

Sorry I haven't posted much. This new job is messing up my routine. Can't wait till I'm working my normal night shift and not 5 days a week.

Today I had to laugh. Gerry and Abera are video game gurus. They know what they're doing and they take it seriously. Samantha rarely plays but sometimes gets into the Wii. Today Sam was playing a game against Abera and I don't know how she figured it out but she kicked his butt!!! Just the other day, I was kind of bummed that she still needed a lot of help with the controler and figuring out the game. All of sudden she just got it -she figured out how to do the Hammer Throw and the Long Jump and kept winning. The boys were dying. She was getting tough too. She started talking trash to them. Saying 'nah, nah, nah ' in a real teasing way and then (I shouldn't be writing this ..but) sticking her booty out and making a farting noise in there direction. (No I don't tolerate that , I told her to stop) But it was funny. Then she played another game and lost and she started yelling at the TV and saying 'stupid Wii!'. We are trying so hard to stop that word (stupid) in our house - it seems to be a losing battle but we're trying.

Never underestimate Samantha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! This post had me laughing. I can just picture her doing those things.

Shea said...

Hey girl I nominated you for a blog award, pop on over to my blog and see what to do