Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cabin Fever

I hate Winter. I can't wait to get outside and go to the playground. But until then, we're trying to keep busy in the house. Samantha had a tea party. Please join strange-looking Snow White, no-hand naked girl, and Miss Dinosaur for an afternoon of tea and music. Please, per your host Samantha, "NO BOYS - GIRLS ONLY!!!". Unfortunately, right after this picture was taken, the tea party was raided by 2 evil Power Rangers. It wasn't a pretty sight.
Can't wait to show this pic to his prom date. He is so cool.
These pictures were from our game of hide and seek
You always know where Sam is hiding because she giggles the whole time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's my kind of party! Maddie loves looking at pictures of your kids on the computer.
I love how Stinky sleeps on the top of the couch like a cat.

Anonymous said...

would you believe I bought a can of Ethiopian coffee at trader joes and it is almost gone! then I clicked on Ethiopia from your blog and there it was! yea! PS: I am one of dr.querel's patient and gerald is my favorite sonogram person!!! janet