Sunday, February 17, 2008

Samantha's Wedding

Had to write this one down before I forgot it. Sam and I were reading a book and in the book there was a picture of a bear in a wedding dress (the book was Goldilocks and the Three Bears). Sam knows that ladies dressed up in white dresses with a white veil are "marrried". When she sees a wedding picture she says "married!!!". So she said," me married. I wear dress and knock knock shoes" (that's what she calls fancy shoes that clip clop when you walk). So I told her that after you get married you have a big party with lots of food and music and dancing and a big, big cake. She covered her mouth and said, OOOOOOOH! all excitedly. She also said, "toys and dollies too" so I guess her dream wedding reception would have toys and dollies-huh. I then told her she had to pick a man to marry. She quickly said, "Gerry". I told her she couldn't marry her brothers, it's just no allowed. I said you have to marry a friend. I was waiting for her to pick a boy from her class, but she quickly responded, "Spiderman!" Daddy would be proud. So there you have it folks-get ready for Sam's dream wedding:knock knock shoes, dancing, a big cake, toys, dolls and a Spiderman groom. Gotta love that girl!

Don't forget to read my last post before this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute. She sure does know how to party.