Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We made it through court yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!! We found out today that the court case went well. Abera is legally our son. I will try and post a picture soon. But I don't have the time for that right now (it takes me a long time-I'm really no good with technology :)

We have to still wait around 6 weeks until I actually travel to Ethiopia to bring him home. We have to wait 2-3 weeks for a copy of the birth certificate and then our agency will give us a 3 week notice for a travel date.

I need to start making lots of lists and do lots of shopping :) We did get his carseat delivered today. Now he has a bed and a carseat and a toothbrush that Gerry picked out for him. Still have lots to do.

:) :) :) :)

3 comments:

Chatter said...

Angie,
CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see a picture. Your family is soooo beautiful. I really hope we get to travel together :).

Anonymous said...

YIPPIE!!!! A new nephew! I'm so happy for you guys.

Christina said...

OHHHHHH...........CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!! Yeah.....Heres to quick BC's!!!!!!!!