Monday, January 21, 2008

I see London, I see France

Last night Samantha was walking up the stairs and her pants were falling down so of course, I said "I see London, I see France, I see Sammy's underpants". Well apparently that was the funniest thing I've ever said. This was at bedtime and by the time they were in their beds, I had to listen to " I see lundee I see fance I see mommy's pants" for like 20 minutes. Of course followed by hysterical laughing. Oh yeah and I had to listen to Gerry say, "hey Sissy can you fart?" Followed by Samantha blowing a mean raspberry on her arm that she just perfected. Potty humor is very popular in our house right now.

No news on the adoption. Hopefully later on this week, we'll know our court date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the humor of kids. Gotta love it.