Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Strange Dreams

Well, earlier this week the anxiety dreams started. I'm usually not a big dreamer but when I get nervous I get worry dreams. Being the nerd that I am, I always had the same dream the night before the first day of school. Can't find the classroom...late for class.....

Now the adoption dreams are starting

Dream #1 We adopted a very lovely 14 yr old girl who was way taller than me.

Dream #2 I go to get on my flight to Ethiopia and the plane is this teeny tiny beat up little single-engine type thing. It fit like 8 people total and it had a hard time getting up in the air. But despite all this it was a pretty exciting ride because guess who was riding in the plane also....................None other than Oprah Winfrey! She was in the plane and her friend Gail was running late so we ended up throwing a ladder off the side of the plane so Gail could climb up. She finally made it on board but the poor little plane couldn't get farther than the Bay Bridge. Then I woke up - thank goodness. You think I'm a little bit afraid of the plane ride????? That much I can interpret from the dream. Now if someone could tell me what Oprah represents I'd love to hear that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That 2nd dream is so freakin funny. Maybe the added weight of Gail was just too much for the plane.

Ah, the school dreams. I've had many of those. I would have dreams where I was supposed to take a test or hand in a paper, but I would have no idea what the class I was in was even about.

I'm sure everything will be fine, but I understand your anxiety. You know how I feel about flying.

rebekah said...

I love the dream about Oprah. I swear I think of Oprah for some reason or another practically every day.

I've also had the school dreams. Usually I've not gone to class and it's a lab or writing class where you can't just wing it on a final. And I've had the ones where I can't find the classroom either.

Lately I look at my class schedule, knowing I'm going to fail many of them because it's long after the drop date, and I just shrug. I think that's progress/

Anonymous said...

My God that is HILARIOUS!!!!!