Monday, January 21, 2008

Speaking of Potties




Well, it's not really potties, but a related topic-toilet paper- and lots of it. Earlier today I was downstairs in the basement, let's say I was doing laundry, because I certainly wasn't on the computer, no of course not....anyway I realized it was too quiet in the house. Any of you moms of little ones knows that feeling. So I go upstairs and the boys are in the living room and Samantha is upstairs in our bedroom. And I realize why it was so quiet. When I asked the kids who did this Samantha said "me" and of course Gerry agreed. About an hour later Gerry slipped up and said that he had been wrapping Sam's face with toilet paper because she had the mumps ( I'd like to thank Emily and Little Bear for that idea). He's not a criminal mastermind thank goodness.

And I did not yell at my kids for making such a big mess. You know why? Because I'm a perfect mother with the patience of a saint? No. Because they had used the nasty cheap toilet paper that Gerald bought a few months back that I refuse to use. Next time you go shopping G, remember- get the tp with the cute puppy dog on the front! Whatever, I know he's not reading this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny. James made a mess like that in his room the other day. Did Gerry realize his slip-up? I love that pic of Sammy btw.